Breast augmentation, also known as mammoplasty, is a surgery that is done to increase the size of the breasts. Involves placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles.
This surgery is used primarily to give volume to the breast, restore breast volume loss after pregnancy, breastfeeding or excessive weight loss and to achieve greater breast symmetry when there is a significant disproportion.
Why is it done?
- Breast augmentation may help you to:
- Improve your appearance if you think your breasts are too small or one is smaller than the other.
- Adjust them due to a reduction in size after pregnancy.
- Correct Uneven breasts after breast surgery due to other conditions.
- Improve confidence in yourself.